kidzsearch.com > wiki
KidzSearch Safe Wikipedia for Kids.
Script error: No such module "Nihongo". was an old province of Japan in the area of Saga Prefecture and Nagasaki Prefecture on the island of Kyūshū. Along with Higo Province, it was sometimes called Script error: No such module "Nihongo"..
Shrines and Temples
- Nussbaum, Louis-Frédéric (2002). Japan Encyclopedia. Harvard University Press. p. 338. . https://books.google.com/?id=p2QnPijAEmEC&pg=PA338.
- The province did not include the regions of Tsushima and Iki which are now part of modern Nagasaki prefecture.
- Hildreth, Richard (1907). Hildreth's "Japan as it was and is": a handbook of old Japan. K. Paul, Trench, Trubner. p. 47. https://books.google.com/?id=vo3RJa9rtkwC&pg=PA47.
- Nussbaum, Louis-Frédéric (2002). Japan Encyclopedia. Harvard University Press. p. 780. . https://books.google.com/?id=p2QnPijAEmEC&pg=PA780.
- "Hachiman Shinkō," Encyclopedia of Shinto; retrieved 2011-2-2.
- "Nationwide List of Ichinomiya," p. 3; retrieved 2011-1-18.
- Murdoch's map of provinces, 1903
- National Archives of Japan: Hinozenshu sanbutsu zuko, scroll showing illustrated inventory of industries in Hizen, An'ei 2 (1773) Archived 2015-10-02 at the Wayback Machine