kidzsearch.com > wiki
KidzSearch Safe Wikipedia for Kids.
|Area (rank)||4,185.22 km² (35th)|
|- % water||%|
|Population (February 1, 2011)|
|- Population||1,168,929 (34th)|
|- Density||279.30 /km²|
|- Flower||Black lily (Fritillaria camtschatcensis)|
|- Tree||Hiba (Thujopsis dolabrata)|
|- Bird||Golden Eagle (Aquila chrysaetos)|
Symbol of Ishikawa Prefecture
|Template ■ Discussion|
The Noto Peninsula is in the northern part of the prefecture. The southern part is mostly of mountains.
Kanazawa is in the coastal plain.
National Parks are established in about 13% of the total land area of the prefecture.
Shrines and Temples
- Provinces of Japan
- Prefectures of Japan
- List of regions of Japan
- List of islands of Japan
- Ishikawa Prefectural Museum of Art
- 21st Century Museum of Contemporary Art, Kanazawa
- Nussbaum, Louis-Frédéric. (2005). "Chūbu" in Japan Encyclopedia, p. 126.
- Nussbaum, "Kanazawa" at p. 467.
- Nussbaum, "Provinces and prefectures" at p. 780.
- Japan Ministry of the Environment, "General overview of area figures for Natural Parks by prefecture"; retrieved 2012-3-13.
- "Nationwide List of Ichinomiya," p. 3; retrieved 2012-2-9.