kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:web images videos games
Toyama Prefecture is bordered by Ishikawa Prefecture to the west, Niigata Prefecture to the northeast, Nagano Prefecture to the southeast, Gifu Prefecture to the south and the Sea of Japan to the north.
The most famous mountain in Toyama is Mount Tate.
National Parks are established in about 30% of the total land area of the prefecture, including
Shrines and Temples
- Provinces of Japan
- Prefectures of Japan
- List of regions of Japan
- List of islands of Japan
- Kataller Toyama
- Nussbaum, Louis-Frédéric. (2005). "Toyama prefecture" in Japan Encyclopedia, p. 991; "Hokuriku" at p. 344.
- Nussbaum, "Toyama" at p. 991.
- Nussbaum, "Provinces and prefectures," p. 780.
- Japan Ministry of the Environment, "General overview of area figures for Natural Parks by prefecture"; retrieved 2012-8-28.
- "Nationwide List of Ichinomiya," p. 2; retrieved 2012-8-28.