kidzsearch.com > wiki
Lua error in Module:Unicode_data at line 290: attempt to index local 'data_module' (a boolean value). was a Lua error in Module:Unicode_data at line 290: attempt to index local 'data_module' (a boolean value). after Ninji and before Hōji. This period started in February 1243 and ended in February 1247. The reigning emperor was Lua error in Module:Unicode_data at line 290: attempt to index local 'data_module' (a boolean value)..
Events of the Kangen era
- 1244 (Kangen 2, 4th month): Kujō Yoritsugu had his coming-of-age ceremonies at age 6. In the same month, Yoritsune asked Emperor Go-Saga for permission to make Yoritsugu the new shogun.
- 11 Septembe 1245 (Kangen 3, 7th month): Yoshitsune shaved his head and became a Buddhist priest.
- 1246 (Kangen 4, 7th month): Yoritsune's son, now Shogun Yoritsugu (who is only 7 years old) marries the sister of Hōjō Tsunetoki.
- 1246 (Kangen 4): In the 4th year of Go-Saga's reign, the emperor abdicated; and the succession (senso) was received by his 4-year-old son. Soon after, Emperor Go-Fukakusa's role as emperor is confirmed by ceremonies (sokui).
- Nussbaum, Louis-Frédéric. (2005). "Kangen" in Japan encyclopedia, p. 470.
- Titsingh, Isaac. (1834). Annales des empereurs du Japon, pp. 245-247; Varley, H. Paul. (1980). Jinnō Shōtōki. p. 228-232.
- Titsingh, pp. 247.
- Titsingh, pp. 247-248; Varley, p. 44; a distinct act of senso is unrecognized prior to Emperor Tenji; and all sovereigns except Jitō, Yōzei, Go-Toba, and Fushimi have senso and sokui in the same year until the reign of Emperor Go-Murakami. Compare Imperial Household Agency (Kunaichō), Ceremony of Accession (Sokui-no-Rei); retrieved 2012-5-22.
- National Diet Library, "The Japanese Calendar" -- historical overview plus illustrative images from library's collection
|Era or nengō: