kidzsearch.com > wiki
|2nd Director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau|
December 11, 2018 – January 20, 2021
|Deputy||Brian Johnson (Acting)|
|Preceded by||Richard Cordray|
|Succeeded by||Rohit Chopra (nominee)|
|Born||December 28, 1974|
Chagrin Falls, Ohio, U.S.
|Education||Marquette University (BS)|
Georgetown University (JD)
Kathleen L. Kraninger (born December 28, 1974) is an American government official. She was the 2nd Director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau from December 2018 to January 2021. Before she worked in the White House Office of Management and Budget. She was nominated by President Donald Trump to become the Director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. Kraninger was confirmed, however, 50-49. 
- "OMB Personnel, US Government Manual, accessed 06/16/2018". https://www.usgovernmentmanual.gov/(S(o3stvdeef4y2biml0pwrrsvh))/Agency.aspx?EntityId=8tCwuc2dRmg%3D&UId=JF6sObqAasw%3D&ParentEId=p0fnvDxExmY%3D&EType=%2FsbLHImeIYk%3D&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1.
- Perlman, Derek Kravitz,Al Shaw,Claire. "Kathleen Kraninger | Trump Town". ProPublica. https://projects.propublica.org/trump-town/staffers/kathleen-kraninger. Retrieved June 16, 2018.
- Kathleen L. Kraninger (interview), C-SPAN
- Clozel, Lalita. "Kathy Kraninger to Be Nominated to Head Consumer Financial Protection Bureau". The Wall Street Journal. https://www.wsj.com/articles/kathy-kraninger-nominated-to-head-cfpb-1529183308. Retrieved June 19, 2018.
- "US Senate Roll Call Votes 115th Congress - 2nd Session". United States Government Publishing Office. https://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_call_lists/roll_call_vote_cfm.cfm?congress=115&session=2&vote=00255.