kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:web images videos games
Kenneth Silverman (February 5, 1936 – July 7, 2017) was a professor emeritus of English at New York University and a Pulitzer Prize-winning biographer. Silverman was born in Manhattan. He studied at Columbia University.
He was a fellow of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, and has received the Edgar Award of the Mystery Writers of America, and the Christopher Literary Award of the Society of American Magicians.
- Magill's Literary Annual History and Biography, 1985, p. 256.
- Smitty. "Kenneth Silverman: Harry Houdini – Jewish Star of American History - Art Practical". http://www.artpractical.com/event/7257-kenneth-silverman-harry-houdini-jewish-star-of-american-history/.
- William Grimes (July 10, 2017). "Kenneth Silverman, Pulitzer-Winning Author, Dies at 81". The New York Times. https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/10/books/kenneth-silverman-pulitzer-winning-author-dies-at-81.html. Retrieved July 10, 2017.
- Article "Biography and Pseudobiography" by Kenneth Silverman
- Interview in the Washington Post regarding new suggestions about Harry Houdini's cause of death.
- Booknotes interview with Silverman on Lightning Man: The Accursed Life of Samuel F.B. Morse, February 22, 2004.