kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:images videos games
Lyndon Hermyle LaRouche, Jr. (September 8, 1922 – February 12, 2019) was an American political activist and founder of the LaRouche movement. He wrote on economic, scientific, and political topics, as well as on history, philosophy, and psychoanalysis. He ran for President of the United States seven times under the Democratic Party ticket.
LaRouche was married to Janice Neuberger 1954 until they divorced in 1963. Then he married Helga Zepp in 1977. He had one son, Daniel with Neuberger. LaRouche died at his home in Leesburg, Virginia on February 12, 2019 at the age of 96.
- Riggs, Carol (1996). Lyndon LaRouche: A Study in Political Extremism. George Mason University.
- Roberts, Paul (1995). An American Fuhrer: Lyndon Larouche and the Politics of Paranoia. St. Martin's Press. \
- Rowell, Andrew (1996). Green Backlash: Global Subversion of the Environment Movement. Routledge.
- Schiller Institute. "Meet Lyndon LaRouche", Retrieved February 10, 2011.
- The Nizkor Project. "Partners in Bigotry: The LaRouche Cult and the Nation of Islam", Retrieved February 10, 2011.