kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:images videos games
at the 2009 Heart Truth fashion show
Patricia T. Arquette
April 8, 1968
(m. 1995–2001; divorced)
(m. 2006–2011; divorced; 1 child)
Patricia T. Arquette (born April 8, 1968) is an American actress and movie director. She played the lead character in the supernatural drama television series Medium. She also starred in other TV series and in many movies.
Arquette was born in Chicago, Illinois. She is the daughter of Lewis Arquette, an actor, and Brenda Olivia "Mardi" (née Nowak), an actress, poet, theater operator, activist, acting teacher, and therapist. Arquette's mother was Jewish, the daughter of a Holocaust survivor from Poland. Arquette's father was a convert to Islam from Catholicism, and was related to explorer Meriwether Lewis. Her paternal grandfather was comedian Cliff Arquette, and her siblings are actors Rosanna, Alexis, Richmond, and David Arquette.
- "Patricia Arquette Biography (1968-)". Filmreference.com. http://www.filmreference.com/film/36/Patricia-Arquette.html. Retrieved 2014-01-09.
- Vallance, Tom (2001-02-16). "Lewis Arquette - Obituaries". independent.co.uk (London). http://www.independent.co.uk/news/obituaries/lewis-arquette-728781.html. Retrieved 2014-01-09.
- "Patricia Arquette - Cranky Critic® StarTalk - Movie Star Interviews". Crankycritic.com. http://www.crankycritic.com/qa/pf_articles/patriciaarquette.html. Retrieved 2014-01-09.
- [dead link]
- Hoggard, Liz (2006-08-18). "Patricia Arquette: The not-so-dippy hippie - Features - Films". London: The Independent. http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/features/patricia-arquette-the-notsodippy-hippie-412274.html. Retrieved 2011-11-10.
- Elkin, Michael (2005-10-06). "'Medium' Cool … and Trailing Sparks". jewishexponent.com. http://ww.w.jewishexponent.com/%27medium%27-cool-%E2%80%A6-and-trailing-sparks. Retrieved 2014-01-09.