kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:images videos games
|Release date(s)|| JP June 16, 2009|
NA November 16, 2009
EU November 20, 2009
|Rating(s)|| CERO: A|
|Input methods||Wii Remote, Gamepad |
Pokémon Rumble is a Pokémon video game for the Wii. It was released for the Wii's WiiWare service. It is a spin-off game in the Pokémon series. It was released in Japan on June 16, 2009, in North America on November 16, 2009, and in Europe on November 20, 2009.
The player controls Pokémon, battling other Pokémon in a series of dungeons and closed arenas. The player starts off with a low-level Pokémon that has only one attack. As the player battles other Pokémon, the player can collect coins which can be used to buy new attacks and get new Pokémon. When the player gets a Pokémon of a high enough level, the Battle Royale room opens, where the player battles many Pokémon at a time in a closed arena. The player has to beat all of the Pokémon to get a higher rank. As the player gets higher ranks, they can battle stronger Pokémon, including Legendary Pokémon.
The player controls the game by holding the Wii Remote sideways. Up to four players can play the game at once. There is a password system which allows the player to get certain Pokémon.
- Gantayat, Anoop (16 June 2009). "Take Pokemon Pics in Pokemon Scramble". Andriasang.com blog. Tokyo, Japan: Andriasang.com. http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2009/06/16/pokemon_scramble/.
- "Try Before You Buy: Nintendo Offers 5 Game Demos to Guide Holiday Shoppers". Nintendo of America. 16 November 2009. Archived from the original on 16 November 2009. http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/newsArt.cfm?artid=20326.
- "Pokémon Rumble". Nintendo of Europe. http://www.nintendo.co.uk/NOE/en_GB/games/wiiware/pokmon_rumble_15082.html.
- "Official Pokémon Rumble Site". Nintendo of America. 16 November 2009. http://us.wii.com/wiiware/pokemonrumble/.
- "First Impressions: Melee! Pokémon Scramble". Wiiware.nintendolife.com. http://wiiware.nintendolife.com/news/2009/06/first_impressions_melee_pokemon_scramble.