kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:web images videos games
In April 2019, Reade said that in 1993 Joe Biden touched her in a way that made her “feel uncomfortable” during his time as a Senator for Delaware. In March of 2020, she said that he sexually assaulted her. Reade says that at the time of the alleged assault she told her brother and a friend about the alleged attack.
- "Alexandra Tara Reade, J.D.". https://medium.com/@AlexandraTaraReade.
- Riquelmy, Alan. "Nevada County woman says Joe Biden inappropriately touched her while working in his U.S. Senate office". https://www.theunion.com/news/nevada-county-woman-says-joe-biden-inappropriately-touched-her-while-working-in-his-u-s-senate-office/.
- North, Anna (March 27, 2020). "A sexual assault allegation against Joe Biden has ignited controversy". https://www.vox.com/2020/3/27/21195935/joe-biden-sexual-assault-allegation.
- Grim, Ryan (March 24, 2020). "Time's Up Said It Could Not Fund a #MeToo Allegation Against Joe Biden, Citing Its Nonprofit Status and His Presidential Run". https://theintercept.com/2020/03/24/joe-biden-metoo-times-up/.
- Jaffe, Alexandra (May 8, 2020). Prominent lawyer, Trump donor representing Biden accuser. https://apnews.com/10d2842623b2c299e2c673bf5a9e23ff. Retrieved May 8, 2020.