kidzsearch.com > wiki
The Legend of Zelda (video game)
|The Legend of Zelda|
Famicon disk for The Legend of Zelda.
|Developer(s)||Nintendo Research & Development 4|
|Series||The Legend of Zelda|
|Platform(s)||Famicom Disk System, Nintendo Entertainment System, Game Boy Advance, Virtual Console (Wii, 3DS, Wii U), Nintendo Entertainment System - Nintendo Switch Online|
|Release||Family Computer Disk System:|
The Legend of Zelda (ゼルダの伝説 Zeruda no Densetsu ) is the first video game in The Legend of Zelda series of games. The game was made by a Japanese man named Shigeru Miyamoto. It was sold to stores by Nintendo in 1986. The game was sold to be played on the Nintendo Entertainment System. In the game the player plays as a hero named Link. Link must save Princess Zelda from a powerful person named Ganon. It was the first game to let the player continue where they last played the game after they had turned the game off. The game also let the player go wherever they wanted to go at any time in the game's world. The game was very popular. Many more Zelda games were made because of it.
- "Proto:The Legend of Zelda". tcrf.net. https://tcrf.net/images/d/d8/ZeldaFDSStaffProto.png.
- "照井啓司さんのコメントコーナー" (in Japanese). http://oni.skr.jp/terui.html. Retrieved January 7, 2016.
- "The Legend of Zelda - NES". IGN Entertainment, Inc.. http://ign.com/games/the-legend-of-zelda/nes-5990. Retrieved 23 August 2014.
- "The Legend of Zelda". Archived from the original on 2010-06-19. https://web.archive.org/web/20100619113453/http://nindb.net/game/legend-of-zelda.html. Retrieved 2014-08-24.
- "NES Games" (PDF). Nintendo. Archived from the original on 11 June 2014. https://web.archive.org/web/20140611225644/http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/downloads/nes_games.pdf. Retrieved 23 August 2014.
- "The Legend of Zelda". CBS Interactive Inc.. http://www.gamespot.com/the-legend-of-zelda/. Retrieved 24 August 2014.