kidzsearch.com > wiki
- training for the armed forces
- learning how to play a game, such as contract bridge or chess
- professional development in law, medicine, management, etc.
Training means changing behavior through learning new requirements and methods. Its effect is measured by testing to see if the behavior has been successfully changed. Follow-up sessions may be repeated until the desired behavior has been achieved.
Exercise may or may not be part of training. When it is, it is called physical training. It is specific and done to improve one's capability, capacity, and performance; see, e.g., strength training or flexibility training.
- Training Within Industry - A national conference for those interested in deploying the TWI training methodology.
- Fitness training for kids
- Fitness training for seniors