kidzsearch.com > wiki
The word exercise means:
- Things to do to get some practical experience and skill in some activity.
- Repeatedly moving the human body to make it stronger or better at doing something. This is called physical exercise.
Basic modes of physical exercises
People do physical exercises as a part of their healthy lifestyle to get stronger and healthier or stay strong and healthy or to improve their body image. There are three basic modes of physical exercises:
- Flexibility exercises help the human body in general or its part in particular to be able to reach farther and bend better.
- Aerobic exercises help the body work hard for a long time.
- Anaerobic exercises, like lifting weights, make the arms and legs stronger.
Regular exercise has been shown to help high blood pressure, obesity, heart disease, diabetes, and depression, among others. "More than 90% of the studies show that sedentary people who completed a regular exercise program reported improved fatigue compared to groups that did not exercise.”
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Physical exercises|
Types of physical exercises