kidzsearch.com > wiki
KidzSearch Safe Wikipedia for Kids.
Warren could mean:
- Warren, a rabbitry or fixed establishment of cuniculture, the breeding and raising of domestic rabbits. (The domestic use of warren is imprecisely extended to rabbit or hare burrows in the wild.)
- Warren (free) ("Free warren"), a type of hunting franchise under the Anglo-Norman Forest law
- In metaphoric use, warren refers to a tight agglomeration of inferior accommodations, such as a slum.
- Warren G. Harding, 29th President of the United States
- Warren Beatty, American actor
- Warren Christopher, former Secretary of State of the United States
- Warren E. Burger, former Chief Justice of the Supreme Court
- Warren Buffett, American businessman and entrepreneur
- Warren Hastings, first Governor-General of India
- Warren Zevon, American singer and musician
- Warren Truss, Australian politician
- Warren abstract machine, a Prolog (software) engine
- Warren Commission, which investigated the assassination of John F. Kennedy
- Warren Cup, a Roman antiquity
- Warren's Gate, an archaeological site
- Warren's Skipper, a type of butterfly
- Warren Wagon Train Raid, historic incident in Texas
| This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.