kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:web images videos games
|Millennium:||1st millennium BC|
|Centuries:||2nd century BC – 1st century BC – 1st century|
|Decades:||30s BC 20s BC 10s BC – 0s BC – 0s 10s 20s|
|Years:||4 BC 3 BC 2 BC – 1 BC – 1 AD 2 AD 3 AD|
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Roman' not found. Year 1 BC/BCE was a leap year starting on Thursday of the Julian calendar. Some sources list it as a common year starting on either Friday or Saturday. At the time, it was known as the Year of the Consulship of Lentulus and Piso.
- Emperor Augustus made a peace treaty with Phraates V
- Ovid writes the Ars Amatoria
- Ping of Han becomes Emperor of China
- December 25 - Birth of Jesus as given by Dionysius Exiguus
- for more information, see Category:1 BC deaths.