kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:web images videos games
|Millennium:||1st millennium BC|
|Centuries:||2nd century BC – 1st century BC – 1st century|
|Decades:||50s BC 40s BC 30s BC – 20s BC – 10s BC 0s BC 0s|
|Years:||23 BC 22 BC 21 BC – 20 BC – 19 BC 18 BC 17 BC|
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Roman' not found. Year 20 BC was either a common year starting on Wednesday or Thursday or a leap year starting on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday of the Julian calendar. At the time, it was known as the Year of the Consulship of Appuleius and Nerva.
- Rome and Parthia make a peace treaty
- King Herod the Great begins to renovate the Temple in Jerusalem
- Maison Carrée, Nîmes, France, is built (approximate date)
- Marcus Verrius Flaccus' dictionary De verborum significatu is published. It is one of the first great dictionaries in history.
- Shakas no longer control northwest India
- for more information, see Category:20 BC births.