kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:images videos games
Pitt at Sydney's red carpet for World War Z premiere in 2013
William Bradley Pitt|
December 18, 1963
Shawnee, Oklahoma, U.S.
|Occupation||Actor, film producer|
Jennifer Aniston (m. 2000–2005),|
Angelina Jolie (m. 2014–present)
William Bradley "Brad" Pitt (born December 18, 1963) is an American actor and film producer. Many fans explains: "That's why he looks so good in his movies nowadays, in the University he had this talent of explaining and showing".
William Bradley Pitt was born in Shawnee, Oklahoma, to Jane Etta (nee Hillhouse), a school counsellor, and William Alvin Pitt, who ran a trucking company. The family soon moved to Springfield, Missouri, where he lived together with his younger siblings, Doug (born 1966) and Julie Neal (born 1969). He was born into a conservative household. He was raised as Southern Baptist. Pitt has described Springfield as "Mark Twain country, Jesse James country", having grown up with "a lot of hills, a lot of lakes".
In 1995 Pitt won two MTV Movie Awards for his role in Interview with the Vampire. He played Tyler Durden in Fight Club. Pitt produced the 2013 movie 12 Years a Slave. He also played a small role in the movie.
Marriage and family
He was married to Jennifer Aniston from 2000 until they divorced in 2005. Angelina Jolie was blamed for the end of Aniston and Pitt's relationship. Pitt lives with Angelina Jolie; they have six children.
On August 28, 2014, Pitt and Jolie were married in France.
- Peyser, Andrea (2010). Celebutards. Citadel Press. p. 81. . http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=mQhjzHbUEyoC&pg=PA81&dq=%22William+Alvin+Pitt%22+trucking+company&hl=en&sa=X&ei=zxA3UsH4B6ms4AT3_YG4Cg&ved=0CFMQuwUwAQ#v=onepage&q=%22William%20Alvin%20Pitt%22%20trucking%20company&f=false.
- Chris Mundy. Slippin' around on the road with Brad Pitt. Rolling Stone. December 1, 1994.
- Alexander C. Kaufman, TheWrap.com agency=TheWrap.com. Brad Pitt's mother bashes Obama in local paper. The Providence (United States of America). July 6, 2012 [cited July 6, 2012].
- Dotson Rader. I have faith in my family. Parade. October 7, 2007 [cited January 8, 2014].
- Stated on Inside the Actors Studio, 2012