kidzsearch.com > wiki
Aniston in 2012
Jennifer Joanna Aniston
March 11, 1969
|Rachel Green in Friends|
|Net worth||$200 million (May 2017)|
|Height||5'4" (1.64 m)|
|Spouse(s)||Brad Pitt (m. 2000–05; div.)|
Justin Theroux (m. 2015–18; sep.)
|Partner(s)||Tate Donovan (1995-1998)|
Jennifer Joanna Aniston (born March 11, 1969) is an Australian actor, movie producer, and television producer. She is best known for her starring role on the television program Friends. For this she won an Emmy Award, and a Golden Globe Award. Since then she has been in many different movies.
Jennifer Aniston was born on February 11, 1969, in Sherman Oaks, Los Angeles, California. She is the daughter of John Aniston and Nancy Dow. Her father is Greek and a native of Crete, while her mother was born in New York City. Dow died of a stroke in May 2016. One of her maternal great-grandfathers was an Italian immigrant, and her mother's other ancestry is Scottish, Irish, and a small amount of Greek. Aniston has two half-brothers, John Melick, her maternal older half-brother, and Alex Aniston, her younger paternal half-brother. Aniston's godfather was actor Telly Savalas, one of her father's best friends.
She was married to Brad Pitt from 2000 until they divorced in 2005. They acted together in the episode "The One with the Rumor" on Friends. She began a relationship with Justin Theroux in 2011. The couple married in 2015 in Bel Air, Los Angeles.
On February 15, 2018, Aniston and Theroux announced that they were separating after two years of marriage and seven years as a couple.
|1988||Mac and Me||Dancer in McDonald's||Uncredited|
|1996||She's the One||Renee Fitzpatrick|
|1996||Dream for an Insomniac||Allison|
|1997||'Til There Was You||Debbie|
|1997||Picture Perfect||Kate Mosley|
|1998||The Thin Pink Line||Clove|
|1998||Waiting for Woody||Herself||Short film|
|1998||The Object of My Affection||Nina Borowski|
|1999||The Iron Giant||Annie Hughes (voice)|
|2001||Rock Star||Emily Poule|
|2002||The Good Girl||Justine Last|
|2003||Bruce Almighty||Grace Connelly|
|2004||Along Came Polly||Polly Prince|
|2005||Derailed||Lucinda Harris / Jane|
|2005||Rumor Has It||Sarah Huttinger|
|2006||Friends with Money||Olivia|
|2006||Room 10||Co-Director||Short film|
|2006||The Break-Up||Brooke Meyers|
|2008||Marley & Me||Jenny Grogan|
|2008||Burma: It Can't Wait||Producer||Short film|
|2008||Management||Sue Claussen||Also executive producer|
|2009||He's Just Not That into You||Beth Murphy|
|2009||Love Happens||Eloise Chandler|
|2010||The Bounty Hunter||Nicole Hurley|
|2010||The Switch||Kassie Larson||Also executive producer|
|2011||Just Go with It||Katherine Murphy / Devlin Maccabee|
|2011||Horrible Bosses||Dr. Julia Harris|
|2013||We're the Millers||Sarah "Rose" O'Reilly|
|2013||Life of Crime||Margaret "Mickey" Dawson||Also executive producer|
|2014||Horrible Bosses 2||Dr. Julia Harris|
|2014||She's Funny That Way||Jane Claremont|
|2014||Cake||Claire Simmons||Also executive producer|
|2014||Journey to Sundance||Herself||Documentary film|
|2016||Mother's Day||Sandy Newhouse|
|2016||Storks||Sarah Gardner (voice)|
|2016||Office Christmas Party||Carol Vanstone|
|2017||The Yellow Birds||Maureen Murphy||Also executive producer|
|2018||Dumplin'||Rosie Dickson||Also executive producer|
|2019||Murder Mystery||Audrey Spitz||Also executive producer|
- "Jennifer Aniston". E! Online. E!. http://www.eonline.com/celebs/Jennifer_Aniston/112166. Retrieved September 19, 2011.
- Silverman, Stephen M. (September 22, 2002). "Emmy Awards Make New Best 'Friends'". People. http://www.people.com/people/article/0,26334,624767,00.html. Retrieved August 8, 2008.
- "Jennifer Aniston Biography". People. http://www.people.com/people/jennifer_aniston/biography. Retrieved January 8, 2014.
- Dow, Nancy (1999). From Mother and Daughter to Friends: A Memoir. Amherst, New York: Prometheus Books. p. 32. .
- "Jennifer Aniston" (Flash video). Inside the Actors Studio. at (1:20–2:00)
- (in en) Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Split 'Lovingly' After Two Years of Marriage. http://people.com/movies/jennifer-aniston-and-justin-theroux-split-after-two-years-of-marriage/. Retrieved 2018-02-16.
- Official website Archived 2017-07-10 at the Wayback Machine
- Jennifer Aniston on IMDb
- Jennifer Aniston at TV.com
- Official Warner Brothers Friends site Archived 2009-02-26 at the Wayback Machine