kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:web images videos games
|Notable work(s)||Some Common Weaknesses Illustrated|
Carson Cistulli is a poet and a journalist. He was born on December 23, 1979 in New Hampshire. He writes about himself and life. One important part of his life is baseball. Another important part of his life are books. He really likes the French poet Arthur Rimbaud and the American philosopher Ralph Waldo Emerson. He is also a radio host.
Carson started writing when he was a child. He read a lot of poetry when he was away from home at a boarding school called Milton Academy. One of his favorite poets was Kenneth Koch. When he grew up he went to school at Columbia University in New York City, the school where Kenneth was a teacher. When talking to a newspaper Carson said that he was "delighted" to study with Kenneth. Carson said, "if you’re a musician and your favorite musician is Bob Dylan you can’t just show up at Bob Dylan’s house. You can’t just [meet and talk to] Bob Dylan. The poetry world is like that. [Sometimes you can meet and talk to famous poets.]"
- Carson Interviewed - Carson talks on the Radio
- Journalism - "Gift: World Series Encyclopedia, 1903-1960"
- Journalism - "Everything’s Amazing, At Least One of Us Is Happy"
- Radio - Carson interviews his friend Dave
- Simple English translation of Carson's interview with The Advocate, Volume 43, Issue 7, November 2, 2007 "Cistulli shakes shackles of celebrity"