kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:images videos games
Arthur Rimbaud at seventeen
October 20, 1854|
November 10, 1891 (aged 37)|
Jean Nicolas Arthur Rimbaud (20 October 1854 – 10 November 1891) was a French poet, born in Charleville. He wrote his best works when he was 15–18 years old. He was and moved around the world a lot. He died of bone cancer just after his 37th birthday.
- Le Soleil Était Encore Chaud (1866)
- Poésies (c. 1869–1873)
- Soleil et chair (1870)
- Le bateau ivre (1871)
- Proses Évangeliques (1872)
- Une Saison en Enfer (1873) – published by Rimbaud himself as a small booklet in Brussels. Although "a few copies were distributed to friends in Paris... Rimbaud almost immediately lost interest in the work."
- Illuminations (1874)
- Lettres (1870–1891)
- (French) Arthur Rimbaud, his work in audio version
- THE QUIET LIFE A collection of photos and drawings of Arthur RİMBAUD Edited by Beyaz Arif AKBAS Yalnizgoz BOOKS/Edirne 2011 USA ISBN 9781468018011