kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:web images videos games
|Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Transcluder' not found.|
I-5 highlighted in red
|Length:||1,381.29 mi (2,222.97 km)|
|History:||Designated in 1956|
Completed in 1979
|South end:||[[Template:Jct/link/MEX|Template:Jct/abbrev/MEX]] at the Mexican border at San Ysidro, CA|
|North end:||BC 99 at the Canada–US border at Blaine, WA|
|States:||California, Oregon, Washington|
Main route of the Interstate Highway System
Interstate 5 (sometimes called I-5, or in Southern California, The 5) is a 1,381.29 miles (2,222.97 km) long Interstate Highway in the states of California, Oregon, and Washington. The road goes from Mexican Federal Highway 1 at the United States-Mexican border to British Columbia Highway 99 at the United States-Canadian border. It is the main interstate highway of the West Coast. Nearly 60% of its length is in California.
Cities along the highway
- San Diego, California
- Santa Ana, California
- Los Angeles, California
- Sacramento, California
- Redding, California
- Medford, Oregon
- Eugene, Oregon
- Salem, Oregon
- Portland, Oregon
- Olympia, Washington
- Tacoma, Washington
- Seattle, Washington
- Everett, Washington
- Bellingham, Washington
- Staff (December 31, 2013). "Table 1: Main Routes of the Dwight D. Eisenhower National System Of Interstate and Defense Highways as of December 31, 2013". Route Log and Finder List. Federal Highway Administration. http://www.fhwa.dot.gov/reports/routefinder/table1.cfm. Retrieved March 17, 2014.
- Federal Highway Administration (2002-10-31). "Route Log and Finder List, Main Routes of the Dwight D. Eisenhower National System Of Interstate and Defense Highways". http://www.fhwa.dot.gov/reports/routefinder/table1.htm. Retrieved 2008-08-27.
- California Department of Transportation, State Truck Route List (XLS file), accessed February 2008
- Oregon Department of Transportation. "Public Road Inventory". http://www.oregon.gov/ODOT/TD/TDATA/rics/PublicRoadsInventory.shtml. Retrieved 2008-08-27.
- Washington State Department of Transportation (2006). "State Highway Log". http://www.wsdot.wa.gov/mapsdata/TDO/PDF_and_ZIP_Files/HwyLog2006.pdf. Retrieved 2008-08-27.