kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:web images videos games
NTSC, also known as National Television System Committee, is the analog television system in North America, South America, Myanmar, Hong Kong (from 1974-2006). South Korea, Taiwan, Brunei Darussalam (from 1975-2002), Japan, Philippines, and some Pacific island nations and territories.
- A standard defining the NTSC system was published by the International Telecommunication Union in 1998 under the title "Recommendation ITU-R BT.470-7, Conventional Analog Television Systems". It is not publicly available on the Internet, but it can be purchased from the ITU.
- Ed Reitan (1997). CBS Field Sequential Color System.
- U.S. cable television channel frequencies
- TVTower.com - Commercial Television Frequencies
- Representation of the NTSC refresh rate on a television and on a DVD
- Understanding & Measuring Video TV-RF Signals by Glen Kropuenske, CET, Sencore Application Engineer
- Convert PAL DVD to NTSC DVD on Mac