kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:images videos games
No Way Out (2006)
KidzSearch Safe Wikipedia for Kids.
|No Way Out (2006)|
|Promotion||World Wrestling Entertainment|
|Date||February 19, 2006|
|Venue||1st Mariner Arena|
|No Way Out chronology|
No Way Out (2006) was a professional wrestling pay-per-view show made by World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE). It was held on February 19, 2006 at the 1st Mariner Arena in Baltimore, Maryland. It was the eighth No Way Out event held by the WWE.
|Heat||The Boogeyman defeated Simon Dean||Singles match||1:55|
|1||Gregory Helms (c) defeated Brian Kendrick, Funaki, Kid Kash, Nunzio, Paul London, Psicosis, Scotty 2 Hotty and Super Crazy||Nine-way match for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship||9:42|
|2||John "Bradshaw" Layfield (with Jillian Hall) defeated Bobby Lashley||Singles match||10:58|
|3||Matt Hardy and Tatanka defeated MNM (Joey Mercury and Johnny Nitro) (with Melina)||Tag team match||10:28|
|4||Chris Benoit defeated Booker T (c) by submission||Singles match for the WWE United States Championship||18:13|
|5||Randy Orton defeated Rey Mysterio||Singles match
Mysterio's championship opportunity at WrestleMania 22 was on the line
|6||Kurt Angle (c) defeated The Undertaker||Singles match for the World Heavyweight Championship||29:37|
|(c) – refers to the champion(s) heading into the match|
- "Gregory Helms wins a Nine-Man Cruiserweight Championship Match". WWE. http://www.wwe.com/shows/nowayout/2006/matches/194350621. Retrieved 2013-10-31.
- "JBL def. Bobby Lashley". WWE. http://www.wwe.com/shows/nowayout/2006/matches/19435061. Retrieved 2013-10-31.
- "Matt Hardy & Tatanka def. WWE Tag Team Champions MNM (Non-Title Match)". WWE. http://www.wwe.com/shows/nowayout/2006/matches/1943506111. Retrieved 2013-10-31.
- "Chris Benoit def. Booker T (New United States Champion)". WWE. http://www.wwe.com/shows/nowayout/2006/matches/1943506. Retrieved 2013-10-31.
- "Randy Orton def. Rey Mysterio to win Rey's World Championship Match at WrestleMania 22". WWE. http://www.wwe.com/shows/nowayout/2006/matches/194350612. Retrieved 2013-10-31.
- "World Heavyweight Champion Kurt Angle def. Undertaker". WWE. http://www.wwe.com/shows/nowayout/2006/matches/19435062. Retrieved 2013-10-31.