kidzsearch.com > wiki
Oneida County, Idaho
KidzSearch Safe Wikipedia for Kids.
|Oneida County, Idaho|
Location in the state of Idaho
Idaho's location in the U.S.
|Founded||January 22, 1864|
|Largest City||Malad City|
1,202 sq mi (3,113 km²)
1,200 sq mi (3,108 km²)
1.5 sq mi (4 km²), 0.1%
3.6/sq mi (1/km²)
|Time zone||Mountain: UTC-7/-6|
|Named for: Oneida Lake, New York|
Oneida County is a county in the U.S. state of Idaho. As of the 2010 census, 4,286 people lived there. The county seat and largest city is Malad City. Most of the county's population lives in Malad City and the surrounding Malad Valley.
- Power County – north
- Bannock County – northeast
- Franklin County – east
- Cache County, Utah – southeast
- Box Elder County, Utah – south
- Cassia County – west
- Cherry Creek
- Black Pine
- "State & County QuickFacts". United States Census Bureau. http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/16/16071.html.
- "Find a County". National Association of Counties. http://www.naco.org/Counties/Pages/FindACounty.aspx.
- "US Gazetteer files: 2010, 2000, and 1990". United States Census Bureau. 2011-02-12. https://www.census.gov/geo/www/gazetteer/gazette.html.