kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:web images videos games
Roy J. Glauber
KidzSearch Safe Wikipedia for Kids.
Glauber in July 2012
|Born||Roy Jay Glauber|
September 1, 1925
New York City, New York, U.S.
|Died||December 26, 2018 (aged 93)|
Newton, Massachusetts, U.S.
|Alma mater||Harvard University (B.A., Ph.D.)|
|Doctoral advisor||Julian Schwinger|
|Known for||Inventing Quantum Optics|
- Knight, Peter; Milburn, Gerard J. (2015). "Daniel Frank Walls FRSNZ. 13 September 1942 — 12 May 1999". Biographical Memoirs of Fellows of the Royal Society (Royal Society publishing) 61. . .
- "In Memoriam: Roy J. Glauber, 1925-2018". https://www.osa.org/en-us/about_osa/newsroom/obituaries/roy_j_glauber/. Retrieved 28 December 2018.
- 2013 Video Interview with Roy Glauber by Cynthia C. Kelly Voices of the Manhattan Project
- Audio Interview with Roy Glauber by Owen Gingerich Voices of the Manhattan Project
- Glauber States: Coherent states of Quantum Harmonic Oscillator Archived 2013-01-25 at the Wayback Machine
- Roy J. Glauber at the Harvard Physics Department Faculty website Archived 2012-04-10 at the Wayback Machine
- The Nobel Prize in Physics 2005
- Dannie Heineman Prize 1996
- "Physics Professor Awarded Nobel", Harvard Crimson, October 5, 2005
- "Double Honours", Guardian, October 11, 2005
- NYC High Schools