kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:images videos games
KidzSearch Safe Wikipedia for Kids.
Saturation or saturated generally means "thoroughly full", while unsaturated means less than full. These terms may be related to:
- Dew point, which is a temperature that occurs when atmospheric humidity reaches 100% and the air can hold no more moisture
- Market saturation, in economics, a situation in which a product has become diffused (distributed) within a market
- Saturated model, a concept in mathematical logic
- Saturation (album), an album by the alternative rock band Urge Overkill
- Saturation (biology), in mutation studies, the observed number of mutations relative to the maximum amount possible (usually undefined).
- Saturation (chemistry), multiple definitions for chemistry
- Saturation (color), the intensity of a specific hue
- Saturation (magnetic), the state when the material cannot absorb a stronger magnetic field
- Oxygen saturation, a clinical measure of the amount of oxygen in a patient's blood
- Saturation (telecommunications), a number of meanings
- Saturation arithmetic, in arithmetic, a version of arithmetic in which all operations are limited to fixed range
- In the earth sciences, saturation generally refers to the water content in the soil, where the unsaturated zone is above the water table and the saturated zone is below.
- A saturated liquid or saturated vapor contains as much thermal energy as it can without boiling or condensing.
- A saturated transistor is a BJT transistor that is fully turned on.