kidzsearch.com > wiki
KidzSearch Safe Wikipedia for Kids.
Space or spacing may also refer to:
- Outer space, the area beyond the limit of the atmosphere of Earth
- Space (physics), one of the fundamental concepts like time and mass.
- Space music, music that facilitates the experience of contemplative spaciousness.
- Space-themed music, music of any genre with themes or lyrics about outer space.
- Space rock, a musical genre related. to 1970s progressive rock.
- Space jazz, a musical genre related to free jazz.
- Space age pop, certain musical styles popular in the 1950s and early 1960s.
- Space, Space music, or Space jam - free musical improvisation, with or without melody, often using non-tonal sounds, see:
- Names of bands, albums, or nightclubs:
- Space (indie rock band), a 1990s indie band from England
- Space (electronic band), a 1970s electronic music band from France
- Space (album), an eponymous album by members of The Orb
- Space Music (album) by Eloy Fritsch
- Space (Ibiza nightclub), world-renowned nightclub
- Space (Miami nightclub), one of the biggest nightclubs in downtown Miami
- Space (computer game), a computer role-playing game
- Space (novel), a novel by James A. Michener
- Manifold: Space, a science-fiction book by Stephen Baxter
- SPACE: The Imagination station, a Canadian television channel
- Spacing (magazine), a Toronto-based magazine
- Episodes, films, or series by this title:
- Zack Space, a United States Representative from the 18th District of Ohio
In other fields:
- Space (punctuation), the. gap between text characters
- Personal space, in the study of human relations
- White space (visual arts). portion of a page, canvas or other medium that left unmarked,
- Space (commercial competition), a loose.ly defined term to classify businesses and technology,
- SPACE - Society for Promotion of Alternative Computing and Employment, Kerala.
- A space or square in a board game.