kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:web images videos games
|Millennium:||1st millennium BC|
|Centuries:||2nd century BC – 1st century BC – 1st century|
|Decades:||50s BC 40s BC 30s BC – 20s BC – 10s BC 0s BC 0s|
|Years:||29 BC 28 BC 27 BC – 26 BC – 25 BC 24 BC 23 BC|
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Roman' not found. Year 26 BC was either a common year starting on Tuesday or Wednesday or a leap year starting on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday of the Julian calendar. At the time, it was known as the Year of the Consulship of Augustus and Taurus.
- Imperator Caesar Augustus becomes Roman Consul for the eighth time. His partner Titus Statilius Taurus becomes Consul for the second time.
- Cleopatra Selene marries Juba II of Numidia. As a wedding present Augustus makes her the queen of Mauretania in her own right.
- Tiridates II invades Parthia
- Augustus starts battle against the Cantabrians in northern Hispania
- Dioteimus Alaieus is one of the Archons of Athens
- Abgar IV Sumaqa becomes ruler of Osroene
- In India the Andhra dynasty replaces the Kanva dynasty