kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:images videos games
KidzSearch Safe Wikipedia for Kids.
|Millennium:||1st millennium BC|
|Centuries:||2nd century BC – 1st century BC – 1st century|
|Decades:||50s BC 40s BC 30s BC – 20s BC – 10s BC 0s BC 0s|
|Years:||32 BC 31 BC 30 BC – 29 BC – 28 BC 27 BC 26 BC|
|Gregorian calendar|| 29 BC |
|Ab urbe condita||725|
|English Regnal year||N/A|
|Chinese calendar|| 辛卯年|
— to —壬辰年
|- Vikram Samvat||28–29|
|- Shaka Samvat||N/A|
|- Kali Yuga||3073–3074|
|Iranian calendar||650 BP – 649 BP|
|Islamic calendar||670 BH – 669 BH|
|Minguo calendar||1940 before ROC|
|Thai solar calendar||515|
Year 29 BC was either a common year starting on Friday or Saturday or a leap year starting on Thursday, Friday or Saturday of the Julian calendar. At the time, it was known as the Year of the Consulship of Octavian and Appuleius.
- Octavian Caesar becomes Roman Consul for the fifth time. His partner is Sextus Appuleius.
- Octavian celebrates three Roman triumphs for his victories in Illyricum, Actium and Egypt
- Marcus Licinius Crassus battles successfully in the Balkans
- Sofia is conquered by the Romans
- Start of the Cantabrian Wars