kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:images videos games
Granada is a Spanish city, capital of the province of Granada, in Andalusia. With 233,000 inhabitants, it is an important artistic and cultural center. The city has several famous monuments, such as the Alhambra, the Cathedral, the Alcaiceria, and the Corral del Carbon. It is near Sierra Nevada, the highest mountain range in Spain, in the valley where the Genil and Darro rivers meet. The Darro runs through the Albaicin and the Sacromonte, two charming historical areas of the city.
- Detailed information about the Alhambra
- Website of the Granada Tourist Office
- Granada Local Tourist Guide
- Photos of Granada
- International Students Community
- More interesting information about the Alhambra