kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:images videos games
Guido von List
Guido (von) List (who was born as Karl Anton List) (* 5 October 1848 in Vienna; † 17 May 1919 in Berlin) was a writer. His works were influenced very much by ideas of race. He was influenced by Arthur de Gobineau, Helena Petrovna Blavatsky, and others. He believed there was a global jewish conspiracy. He thought that the conspiracy threatened those he believed to be the Aryan race. He also believed that Runes had magic power. His beliefs were not unpopular in Western Europe in the 19th century. He was an occultist. A contemporary of his was Houston Steward Chamberlain. Chambelain lived at the same time as he did. One of his successors was Jörg Lanz von Liebenfels.
- The Guido von List website
- ‘Der Meister' Guido von List and the Controversy of ‘von'
- The Armanen Futharkh: A Controversial Rune Row?
- Works by and about Guido von List in the German National Library catalogue
- Armanenschaft glossary
- Das Geheimnis der Runen (The Secret of the Runes) (German)
- Die Armanenschaft der Ario-Germanen (The Armanism of the Ario-Germans) (German)
- Die Rita der Ario-Germanen (The Rites of the Ario-Germans) (German)
- On the German Wotan Priestcraft (German)