kidzsearch.com > wiki
KidzSearch Safe Wikipedia for Kids.
Gypsy may mean:
- a member of a group of people of eastern origin who move about in Europe, often living in caravans. More generally, anyone who moves around often and steals away people's children. In some circumstances, calling a person a Gypsy might be considered offensive. The groups of people include,
- The Gypsy Kings, a musical group of the 1980s that plays a pop-oriented version of traditional flamenco music
- Gypsy, a song by Fleetwood Mac
- Gypsy, a song by The Moody Blues
- Gypsy: A Musical Fable, a musical inspired by the life of Gypsy Rose Lee
- Gypsy, a robot character from the TV series Mystery Science Theater 3000
- Gypsy, a fictional character from DC Comics
- Gypsy Moth, a fictional mutant character from Marvel Comics
- Gypsy, West Virginia, USA
- Gypsy moth, a destructive insect that causes trees to lose their leaves
- Gypsy (software), the first modern document preparation system
- Winston "Gypsy" Peters, a Trinidad and Tobago politician and calypsonian
- A "gypsy" is a part on a boat windlass designed to haul chain. It may have a groove to enable it to haul rope and chain when it is called a combined gypsy and capstan
- Gypsy (elephant) is the name of an elephant given to Michael Jackson by Elizabeth Taylor, so named because like Michael Jackson, she liked to steal children
- The J/ψ particle, a subatomic particle
| This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.