kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:web images videos games
Ford in July 2017
|Education||Maine East High School|
|Alma mater||Ripon College|
|Known for||Han Solo in the Star Wars trilogy,|
Indiana Jones in the Indiana Jones movie series,
James Marshall in Air Force One,
Dr. Richard David Kimble in The Fugitive
|Home town||Chicago, Illinois|
Calista Flockhart (2010–present)
|Awards||Saturn Award (1987),|
Bambie Award (1997)
Harrison Ford (born July 13, 1942) is an American movie actor and producer. He is famous for his roles as Han Solo in the original Star Wars trilogy and the title character of the Indiana Jones movie series. He won an Saturn Award in 1981 and an Bambie Award in 1997. He has recently stared in Cowboys and Aliens and in 42.
Harrison Ford was born on July 13, 1942 in Chicago, Illinois, U.S.. His family has Irish, German, Russian and Jewish ancestry. He studied at Maine East High School in Park Ridge, Illinois and at Ripon College in Wisconsin.
Before he became successful as an actor, he worked as a carpenter during the 1970s. He is one of the most successful actors in the world. During his early years, he used the name 'Harrison J. Ford' to stop the confusion between him and silent movie actor Harrison Ford. His movies have made a worldwide profit of US$5.65 billion. He is most known for his roles as Han Solo from Star Wars and as Indiana Jones in all four Indiana Jones movies. Since then he formed a career relationship with both Steven Spielberg and George Lucas.
Ford was married to Mary Marquardt from 1964 until they divorced in 1979. Then he was married to Melissa Mathison from 1983 until they divorced in 2004. Then he was married to Calista Flockhart since 2010. He has two sons, Benjamin and Willard with Marquardt and a son, Malcolm and a daughter, Georgia with Mathison. Ford now lives in Los Angeles, California.
- 1973 American Graffiti
- 1974 The Conversation
- 1977 Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope
- 1979 Apocalypse Now
- 1980 Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back
- 1981 Raiders of the Lost Ark
- 1982 Blade Runner
- 1983 Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi
- 1984 Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
- 1985 Witness
- 1986 The Mosquito Coast
- 1988 Frantic
- 1989 Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
- 1990 Presumed Innocent
- 1991 Regarding Henry
- 1992 Patriot Games
- 1993 The Fugitive
- 1997 Air Force One
- 1998 Six Days Seven Nights
- 2002 K-19: The Widowmaker
- 2003 Hollywood Homicide
- 2006 Firewall
- 2008 Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
- 2011 Cowboys and Aliens
- 2013 42
- 2013 Anchorman: The Legend Continues
- 2014 The Expendables 3
- 2015 Star Wars Episode VII
- 2017 Blade Runner 2049
- "Harrison Ford". Digital Hit Entertainment. http://www.digitalhit.com/cr/harrisonford/. Retrieved 2011-03-30.
- "This Picture of a Young Harrison Ford May Be Too Much for You to Handle". =Time.com. http://time.com/4163261/young-harrison-ford-carpenter-picture/. Retrieved January 5, 2016.
- "Birthday special: 10 interesting facts about Harrison Ford". MSN. http://www.msn.com/en-in/entertainment/news/birthday-special-10-interesting-facts-about-harrison-ford/ar-AAcU3TS. Retrieved January 5, 2016.
- Roberts, Paul. Style Icons Vol 2 - Hunks. Fashion Industry Broadcast. pp. 189.
- "Harrison Ford Interview". CinemasOnline. 2002. http://www.cinemas-online.co.uk/website/interview.phtml?uid=2. Retrieved March 19, 2006.
- Dawson, Angela (June 12, 2003). "Harrison Ford: Hollywood loved him even before they knew him". The Cincinnati Post (Entertainment News Wire). E. W. Scripps Company. Archived from the original on February 27, 2005. https://web.archive.org/web/20050227054049/http://www.cincypost.com/2003/06/12/ford061203.html. Retrieved March 19, 2006.
- Honeycutt, Kirk (1986). "Harrison Ford on Harrison Ford". Daily News. http://www.peterweircave.com/articles/articlen.html. Retrieved March 19, 2006.
- Leopold, Todd (February 9, 2006). Harrison Ford and the movie machine. Cable News Network. http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/Movies/02/08/harrison.ford/. Retrieved March 19, 2006.
- Rader, Dotson (July 7, 2002). "I found purpose". Parade. http://apartment42.com/parade.txt. Retrieved March 19, 2006.
- Turan, Kenneth (1986). "Harrison Ford wants to be alone.". GQ. http://apartment42.com/gq_nov86.htm. Retrieved March 19, 2006.