kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:images videos games
International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights
Internaional Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights is a treaty of United Nations to ensure economic, social and cultural rights affirmed by Universal Declaration of Human Rights and one of the most important treaties on international human rights law. This Covenant has adopted in 1966 together with the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights and enterd into force in 1976.
- Article 2. Right to enjoy all human rights in this Covenant without any discriminations.
- Article 5~7. Right to work with decent condition and equal payment for equal work.
- Article 8. Right to trade union and do strike action for decent condition, payment and holiday.
- Article 9. Right to Social Security.
- Article 10. Right to marriage and to form family with protection especially for mothers.
- Article 11. Right to an adequate standard of living, including foods, clothing and house.
- Article 12. Right to best possible standard to be health.
- Article 13. Right to education; free primary education for all and secondary and higher education also be free as much as possible and at least with equal chance. Educations aim to develop full personality and respect human rights, tolerance and peace.
- Article 15. Right to enjoy culture.
- Economic, social and cultural rights
- International human rights law
- Universal Declaration of Human Rights