of St. Jacobs Cathedral in Szczecin
An important building near the river Oder
Szczecin (German: Stettin) is a large city in Poland in West Pomeranian Voivodeship. As of 2005, 411,119 people live there. The city is on the river Odra (German: Oder), near the border to Germany. It is one of the largest sea ports on the Baltic. It is the historical capital of the German province of Pomerania. Szczecin has got one of the biggest harbours on the Baltic Sea.
Szczecin borders with Police, a district town at the Oder River.
- ↑ esbjergkommune.dk accessed Feb-2008
- ↑ "Guide to Hull Humberside and general Hull information". city-visitor.com. http://www.city-visitor.com/hull/information.html. Retrieved 2009-05-29.
- ↑ "Malmö stads vänortssamarbete" (in Swedish). © 2004-2009 Malmö stad, 205 80 Malmö, Organisationsnummer: 212000-1124. http://www.malmo.se/faktaommalmopolitik/internationelltsamarbete/vanortssamarbetet.4.33aee30d103b8f15916800032874.html. Retrieved 2009-06-27.
- ↑ "St. Louis Sister Cities". St. Louis Center for International Relations. http://www.slcir.org/sistercities.asp. Retrieved 2008-05-19.
- ↑ Greifswald.de (in German)