kidzsearch.com > wiki
|Roman numeral (unicode)||Ⅲ, ⅲ|
|Greek||γ (or Γ)|
The number three is one more than two and one less than four. Three is an important number for many cultures (groups of people living together). Sometimes people think of three as a special number. It is also a prime number. It is the first odd prime. In Roman numerals, it is III.
- the Three Stooges
- the three Doshas (weaknesses) in Ayurvedic medicine in India
- the Trimurti (three aspects of God) in Hindu religion
- the Holy Trinity in Christian religion
- three gifts of the wise men (Magi) who visited Christ at his birth in the Gospel of Matthew.
- the three bears in the fairy tale Goldilocks
- the three Imperial Regalia of Japan