kidzsearch.com > wiki
KidzSearch Safe Wikipedia for Kids.
(Redirected from UTC−5)
UTC−05:00 makes clocks 5 hours earlier than Greenwich Mean Time.
These are the places that are on the UTC−05:00 time zone.
- 1 As standard time (Northern Hemisphere winter)
- 2 As daylight saving time (Northern Hemisphere summer)
- 3 As standard time (all year round)
- 4 As daylight saving time (Southern Hemisphere summer)
- 5 References
As standard time (Northern Hemisphere winter)
- Canada (Eastern Time Zone)
- United States (Eastern Time Zone)
- Chambers, Lee, Macon, & Russell counties
- District of Columbia
- Entire state except the counties of Bay, Calhoun, Escambia, Holmes, Jackson, Okaloosa, Santa Rosa, Walton, and Washington, and northern Gulf county (panhandle)
- New England (states of Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont)
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- West Virginia
As daylight saving time (Northern Hemisphere summer)
- Canada (Central Time Zone)
- United States (Central Time Zone)
- Except for Chambers, Lee, Macon, & Russell counties
- The counties of Bay, Calhoun, Escambia, Holmes, Jackson, Okaloosa, Santa Rosa, Walton, and Washington, and northern Gulf county (panhandle)
- Entire state except westernmost counties
- Central and eastern Nebraska
- North Dakota
- Entire state except southwest
- Entire state except Kenton
- South Dakota
- Eastern half
- All except westernmost counties
As standard time (all year round)
Central and South America
- Colombia – Time in Colombia
- Ecuador – Time in Ecuador (except Galápagos Islands)
- Peru – Time in Peru
- Canada – Eastern Time Zone
As daylight saving time (Southern Hemisphere summer)
- "Ontario Time Zone – Ontario Current Local Time – Daylight Saving Time". TimeTemperature.com. http://www.timetemperature.com/canada/ontario_time_zone.shtml. Retrieved 1 February 2015.
- "Time Zones of the United States". Statoids. http://www.statoids.com/tus.html. Retrieved 25 August 2012.
- "Time zone map (spring)". Indiana State. 13 March 2011. http://www.in.gov/core/files/time_zone_map(spring)11_13_11.pdf. Retrieved 14 July 2012.
- "Michigan Time Zone – Michigan Current Local Time – Daylight Saving Time". TimeTemperature.com. http://www.timetemperature.com/tzus/michigan_time_zone.shtml. Retrieved 25 August 2012.
- "Hora Oficial en los Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (in Spanish). Centro Nacional de Metrologîa. 11 November 2010. http://www.cenam.mx/hora_oficial/. Retrieved 14 July 2012.
- "Kentucky County Map". Kentucky Map Collection. Geology.com. http://geology.com/state-map/kentucky.shtml. Retrieved 6 October 2012.
- "Tennessee County Map". Tennessee Map Collection. Geology.com. http://geology.com/state-map/tennessee.shtml. Retrieved 6 October 2012.
- "Brazil: Acre and parts of Amazonas switch time zones". Time and Date. 31 October 2013 [9 October 2013]. http://www.timeanddate.com/news/time/acre-amazonas-change-time-zone.html. Retrieved 17 November 2013.
- "Navassa Island". WorldTimeZone. http://www.worldtimezone.com/time/wtzresult.php?CiID=42248. Retrieved 6 October 2012.