The Cayman Islands are a British Overseas Territory in the Caribbean Sea. The territory is made up of three islands: Grand Cayman, Little Cayman, and Cayman Brac. Its capital, George Town, is on the main island (Grand Cayman).
|Anthem: "God Save the King"|
|National song: "Beloved Isle Cayman"|
Location of Cayman Islands (circled in red)
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Self-government||4 July 1959|
|Separation from Jamaica||6 August 1962|
|Current constitution||6 November 2009|
and largest city
|Ethnic groups |
|Government||Parliamentary dependency under a constitutional monarchy|
|Lua error in Module:Convert at line 1850: attempt to index local 'en_value' (a nil value).|
• Water (%)
|Highest elevation||141 ft (43 m)|
• 2019 estimate
|Lua error in Module:Convert at line 1850: attempt to index local 'en_value' (a nil value). (59th)|
|GDP (PPP)||2014 estimate|
• Per capita
|$73,800 (2004 est.)|
|GDP (nominal)||2018 estimate|
|$4.571 billion  (160th)|
• Per capita
|$70,956 (2018 est.) (7th)|
|Currency||Cayman Islands dollar (KYD)|
|ISO 3166 code||KY|
The Cayman Islands have a Tropical climate. The wet season runs from May to October, and the dry season runs from November to April.
There are three airports in the Cayman Islands. The main one is Owen Roberts International Airport. It is located on Grand Cayman near George Town.
Cayman Islands Media
The United Kingdom's national anthem "God Save the King", performed by the U.S. Navy Band instrumentally circa the early 2000s.
- "Cayman Islands: Ethnic Groups". CIA. Retrieved 25 May 2021.
- "2020 POPULATION AND HOUSING CENSUS PREPARATIONS". Cayman Islands – The Economics & Statistics Office.
- "Central America :: Cayman Islands — The World Factbook - Central Intelligence Agency". www.cia.gov. Retrieved 14 September 2019. Template:CIA World Factbook
- Cayman Islands. Data.un.org. Retrieved on 28 December 2019.
-  Retrieved on 28 December 2019.