kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:web images videos games
Pitaya fruit, pitahaya fruit, commonly known as the dragon fruit, is a fruit from Central America, South America, and Asia. It has a light sweet taste, an intense shape and colour, and has a texture of between that of a kiwi and an apple. In addition to being tasty and refreshing, it contains a lot of water and other important minerals with varied nutritional ingredients.
Dragon fruit is often considered a tropical “super-food” because of its health benefits. It is also known as “pitaya” if it comes from the very closely related Stenographers genus. The actual dragon fruit is the fruit of the cactus genus Hylocereus. It has its origins in Mexico, South America, and Central America. New World settlers probably brought it to Southeast Asian nations like Cambodia, Thailand, Taiwan, Vietnam, and the Philippines, where it is still an important part of the diet.
1. Health Benefits of Dragon Fruit: One of the most amazing health benefits of this fruit is the fact that it can help you lose weight. Just think how easy it will be to stay in great shape when you have this healthy fruit. Just eat the fruit, and you will feel full for a long time. You will feel a lot more energetic during the day. This will help you burn all those extra calories in your body, which will help you reach your fitness goals.
2. One of the best health benefits of eating dragon fruit is that it can help you fight cancer. Fruit pulp contains anthocyanin, which proves to be helpful in slowing the growth of cancer cells in humans. The anthocyanin found in the fruit also inhibits the growth of leukemia cells and is known to slow down tumor growth. This is a great fruit to try at your next health party and is a great addition to any diet plan.
3. Health Benefits of Dragon Fruit: When it comes to fighting heart disease, the benefits of this fruit are beyond good for you. They can also help lower your cholesterol, which is one of the leading causes of heart attack and stroke. When you eat the fruit, you are actually breaking the sugar into smaller pieces, meaning it is not turning into fat. Cholesterol in your blood. This helps protect your blood from becoming too acidic, which makes it less likely to damage your arteries and heart.
4.Health Benefits of Dragon Fruit: Another benefit of eating Dragon Fruit is that it is high in Vitamin A. Vitamin A is an effective anti-oxidant, which helps protect your skin from free radical damage. Vitamin A can also help prevent wrinkles from forming. Also protects against skin cancer and age spots.
5. Dragon fruit also has anti-aging properties, meaning it is good for the skin. The fruit is known to help reduce lines and wrinkles and even reduce skin inflammation. It has proven to be an effective treatment for sunspots and age spots.
- "Amazing Health Benefits of Dragon Fruit" (in en). 2020-09-16. https://realhealthline.com/health-benefits-of-dragon-fruit/.
- Katiyar, Abhishek. "Home" (in en-US). https://realhealthline.com/.
- Katiyar, Abhishek (2020-09-16). "Top 5 Amazing Health Benefits of Dragon Fruit" (in en-US). https://realhealthline.com/health-benefits-of-dragon-fruit/.