kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:web images videos games
KidzSearch Safe Wikipedia for Kids.
Dyspnea or dyspnoea (said disp-nee-ah) is shortness of breath. Some research says that about 27% of people suffer it.
There are many different causes of dyspnea. Some include:
- Obstructive lung diseases
- Diseases of lung parenchyma and pleura
- Pulmonary vascular diseases
Other causes of diminished breathing
- Obstruction of the airway
- Immobilization of the diaphragm
- Restriction of the chest volume
- Disorders of the cardiovascular system
- Disorders of the blood and metabolism
- Disorders affecting breathing nerves and muscles
- Psychological conditions