kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:web images videos games
|City of Lancing|
|Counties||Ingham, Clinton, Eaton|
|Named for||Lansing, New York|
|• Type||Strong Mayor-Council|
|• Mayor||Andy Schor (D)|
|• City||36.68 sq mi (95.00 km2)|
|• Land||36.05 sq mi (93.37 km2)|
|• Water||0.63 sq mi (1.63 km2)|
|• Urban||158.2 sq mi (354.4 km2)|
|• Metro||1,714.6 sq mi (4,440.8 km2)|
|Elevation||860 ft (262 m)|
| • Estimate |
|• Density||3,116.1/sq mi (1,203.13/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-5 (EST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-4 (EDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||1625035|
The landscape is flat. There is a lot of agriculture.
- The city also extends into Eaton County along its southwest side. There are also two small non-contiguous tracts located in Ingham County. These sections are not highlighted on the map displayed as they are part of a 425 Agreement, meaning they do not officially count towards Lansing's area.
- "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". https://www.census.gov/programs-surveys/popest/data/tables.2016.html. Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- "Lansing Zip Codes, Area Code, County and more". areaconnect.com. http://lansingmi.areaconnect.com/zip2.htm?city=Lansing&qs=MI&searchtype=bycity.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on 2013-09-11. https://web.archive.org/web/20130911234518/http://factfinder2.census.gov/. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. http://geonames.usgs.gov. Retrieved 2008-01-31.