kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:web images videos games
|Director of the Office of Management and Budget|
|Assumed office |
January 2, 2019
|Preceded by||Mick Mulvaney|
|Deputy Director of the Office of Management and Budget|
March 14, 2018 – July 22, 2020
|Preceded by||Brian Deese|
|Born||March 26, 1976|
|Education||Wheaton College, Illinois (BA)|
George Washington University (JD)
Russell T. Vought (born March 26, 1976) is an American political aide and government official. He is the Deputy Director of the Office of Management and Budget. Before this, he was the vice president of Heritage Action for seven years. He also was a legislative assistant for U.S. Senator Phil Gramm.
In January 2019, Vought became Acting Director of the Office of Management and Budget.
On March 18, 2020, President Trump announced his intent to nominate him to be the full time Director of the Office of Management and Budget. Vought became the permanent director in July.
- Emma Green (June 8, 2017). "Bernie Sanders's Religious Test for Christians in Public Office". The Atlantic. https://www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/529614/. Retrieved June 10, 2017.
- Edwards, Jane (April 10, 2017). Russell Vought to Be Nominated OMB Deputy Chief. ExecutiveGov. http://www.executivegov.com/2017/04/russell-vought-to-be-nominated-omb-deputy-chief/. Retrieved May 17, 2017.
- President Donald J. Trump Announces Intent to Nominate Personnel to Key Administration Posts. The White House. April 7, 2017. Archived from the original on April 8, 2017. https://web.archive.org/web/20170408004505/https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/04/07/president-donald-j-trump-announces-intent-nominate-personnel-key. Retrieved May 17, 2017.
- Graff, Garrett (August 13, 2008). The Insider: Russell Vought. Washingtonian. https://www.washingtonian.com/2008/08/13/the-insider-russell-vought/. Retrieved May 17, 2017.
- "President Donald J. Trump Announces Intent to Nominate and Appoint Individuals to Key Administration Posts" (in en-US). https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/president-donald-j-trump-announces-intent-nominate-appoint-individuals-key-administration-posts-33/.