kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:images videos games
Transformers: Age of Extinction
|Transformers: Age of Extinction|
|Directed by||Michael Bay|
|Written by||Ehren Kruger|
|Music by||Steve Jablonsky|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
|Release date(s)||June 25, 2014(Indonesia/Philippines)June 27, 2014 (United States)|
|Running time||150 minutes|
Transformers: Age of Extinction is a 2014 American science fiction action film based on the Transformers toy line. It was released on June 27, 2014, in IMAX and 3D. It is the fourth live-action Transformers film series. Like its predecessors, Transformers and Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, Transformers: Dark of the Moon and Transformers 4 is directed by Michael Bay and produced by Steven Spielberg. The film's story is set four years after the events of the third film.
The young protagonists additions of Nicola Peltz and Jack Reynor. Kelsey Grammer as the main antagonist, with Peter Cullen, James Remar, Reno Wilson and Robert Foxworth returning as the voices of Optimus Prime, Sideswipe, Mirage, Brains and Ratchet. Mark Wahlberg as the father of the protagonist, Tessa Yeager. The cast also saw the additions of Stanley Tucci, Li Bingbing, Sophia Myles, and TJ Miller. The film welcomed John Goodman and Ken Watanabe to the voice casting roles of Hound and Drift. The film also welcomed John DiMaggio (whose role of Leadfoot), Frank Welker (whose role of Soundwave/Shockwave), Mark Ryan to the voice casting roles of Crosshairs, Galvatron and Lockdown.
Four years after an invasion that tore Chicago apart, a mechanic and his daughter discover Optimus Prime, which brings down all the Autobots, Decepticons, and a paranoid government agency upon them.
- Mark Wahlberg as Cade Yeager, a single father and struggling inventor, main protagonist.
- Nicola Peltz as Tessa Yeager, Cade's daughter, main young protagonist.
- Jack Reynor as Shane Dyson, Tessa's boyfriend and a race car driver, co-main young protagonist.
- Kelsey Grammer as Harold Attinger, a paranoid government official, main villain.
- Stanley Tucci as Joshua, an arrogant designer who wants to build his own robots, second antagonist.
- Titus Welliver as Savoy, leader of the team of agents hired by Attinger, villain.
- Li Bingbing as Su Yueming, the "CEO of the Chinese Transformers".
- Sophia Myles as Darcy, Joshua's geologist assistant.
- T. J. Miller as Lucas, Cade's best friend and a mechanic.
- Melanie Specht as the "Grande Dame", Joshua's senior executive assistant.
- Victoria Summer as Joshua's executive assistant.
- Han Geng was cast in an unspecified role.
- Peter Cullen voices Optimus Prime, the leader of the Autobots who transforms into a rusty Marmon 97 semi truck and later, a blue and red Western Star 4900 Phantom Custom semi-trailer truck.
- Bumblebee, an Autobot scout who transforms into a modified 1967 Camaro and later, a 2014 Chevrolet Camaro concept.
- Robert Foxworth voices Ratchet, the Autobots' medical officer who transforms into a light green Rescue Hummer H2.
- John Goodman voices Hound, an Autobot commando who transforms into an Oshkosh Defense Medium Tactical Vehicle.
- James Remar as Sideswipe, the Autobots' combat instructor who transforms into a silver Cadillac Cien.
- Dino/Mirage, an Autobot spy who transforms into a red Ferrari 458 Italia.
- Target/Leadfoot, the leader of the Wreckers. He transforms into a Chip Ganassi Racing #42 Target Chevrolet Impala.
- Ron Bottitta as Amp/Roadbuster, the co-leader of the Wreckers. He transforms into a Hendrick Motorsports #88 AMP Energy/National Guard Chevrolet Impala.
- Topspin, the co-leader of the Wreckers. He transforms into a Hendericks Motorsports Racing #42 Lowes/Kobolt Chevrolet Impala.
- John DiMaggio voices Crosshairs, an Autobot paratrooper who transforms into a green 2014 Chevrolet Corvette C7 Stingray.
- Ken Watanabe voices Drift, an Autobot tactician and a former Decepticon who transforms into a black and blue 2013 Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse.
- Reno Wilson voices Brains, a Decepticon drone turned Autobot, who transforms into a Lenovo ThinkPad Edge. 
- Grimlock, the leader of the Dinobots who transforms into a horned, mechanical Tyrannosaurus Rex.
- Strafe, a Dinobot who specializes in assault infantry and transforms into a mechanical two-headed and two-tailed Pteranodon.
- Slug, the savage destroyer amongst the Dinobots who transforms into a mechanical spiked and bestial Triceratops.
- Scorn, the Dinobots' demolition specialist who transforms into a mechanical three-sailed Spinosaurus.
- Slash, a Dinobot stealth fighter who transforms into a mechanical Velociraptor.
- Slog, a Dinobot who transforms into a mechanical spiked Apatosaurus.
- Snarl, a Dinobot who transforms into a mechanical Stegosaurus.
- Frank Welker voices Galvatron, a human-made Transformer who becomes the Decepticon overlord. He transforms into a black and grey 2014 Freightliner Argosy cab over trailer.
- Mark Ryan voices Lockdown, a Decepticon bounty hunter who transforms into a grey 2013 Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 Coupe, he is partnered with Wolf.
- Stinger, a human-made Transformer who becomes a Decepticon spy and sabotage specialist. He transforms into a red and black 2013 Pagani Huayra.
- Junkheap, a Decepticon who transforms into a Chinese garbage truck of Waste Management, Inc.
- Stunticons, a Decepticon who transforms into a pairs of colored Chevrolet Traxes.
- Wolf, a Decepticon who currently transforms unknown alternate mode, he is partnered with Lockdown.
- Cyclonus, a Decepticon who transforms into a cybertronian jet.
- Unicron, a Decepticon who currently transforms unknown alternate mode.
- A white Chevrolet Sonic RS.
- A bluish grey Trumpchi E-jet.
- A white 2013 Chevrolet Camaro.
- Black Rally Fighter cars with a skull logo.
Filming is expected to take place between April and November 2013 in London with a budget of $165 million once Pain & Gain, a film that Bay is also directing, is finished editing.
On January 8, 2013, it was announced that Reynor would be joining Wahlberg in the lead. On the Michaelbay.com forums, Nelson, the administrator of the website, confirmed that filming will take place in Chicago.
Filming is scheduled to begin in June 2013 with filming occurring in Detroit, Chicago, Austin, Los Angeles and Hong Kong. Bay released images of the new and upgraded vehicles to be the stars in "Transformers 4" May 28, 2013, alongside the announcement that they had begun filming in Monument Valley, Utah.
Filming is still in the works in Chicago. The McCormick Place in Chicago was changed to appear as if it were to be in China. Some streets including by the Willis Tower were also changed as if they were in China.
Ehren Kruger will pen the script and Steve Jablonsky will score the film.
- Franich, Darren (April 2, 2013). "Paramount co-producing 'Transformers 4' with Chinese company". Entertainment Weekly. http://insidemovies.ew.com/2013/04/02/transformers-4-china/.
- Bay, Michael (May 31, 2014). "Transformers 4 Running Time". Michael Bay. https://twitter.com/S4TE/statuses/472915274031955968. Retrieved May 31, 2014.
- Germain Lussier (March 12, 2014). "‘Transformers 4′ IMAX Poster: Giant Robots On the Giant Screen". Slash Film. http://www.slashfilm.com/transformers-4-imax-poster/. Retrieved March 20, 2014.
- "Michael Bay Re-Teams With His 'Pain & Gain' Star Mark Wahlberg for Transformers 4". Michael Bay.com. November 11, 2012. http://michaelbay.com/2012/11/08/michel-bay-re-teams-with-his-pain-gain-star-mark-mark-wahlberg-for-transformers-4/. Retrieved February 3, 2014.
- Wales, George (March 28, 2013). "Transformers 4 casts Nicola Peltz as female lead". Total Film. http://www.totalfilm.com/news/transformers-4-casts-nicola-peltz-as-female-lead. Retrieved February 3, 2014.
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
- Kit, Borys (January 8, 2013). "Jack Reynor Lands Starring Role". The Hollywood Reporter. http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/jack-reynor-lands-starring-role-409850. Retrieved February 3, 2014.
- Kelsey Grammer Lands Lead (Human) Villain In ‘Transformers’ Sequel
- CinemaCon: Stanley Tucci Joins Transformers 4
- "'Transformers 4′ Adds Titus Welliver". Deadline Hollywood. July 24, 2013. http://deadline.com/2013/07/transformers-4-adds-titus-welliver.
- China's Li Bingbing Boards 'Transformers 4'
- Sophia Myles to Join Mark Wahlberg in Michael Bay's 'Transformers 4' (Exclusive)
- T.J. Miller Joins 'Transformers4'
- Dennis, Carly (February 23, 2014). "Melanie Specht on her 'Transformers: Age of Extinction' Role". Moviehole.com. http://moviehole.net/201473773melanie-specht-on-her-transformers-age-of-extinction-role. Retrieved February 27, 2014.
- "Victoria Summer: On Playing Julie Andrews and Working with Michael Bay". Viva Glam Magazine. December 13, 2013. http://vivaglammagazine.com/culture/people-society/4286-victoria-summer.html. Retrieved February 2, 2014.
- Han Geng
- Collura, Scott (September 21, 2012). "Peter Cullen Back as Optimus for Transformers 4". IGN. http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/09/22/peter-cullen-back-as-optimus-for-transformers-4. Retrieved February 3, 2014.
- Lovett, James (February 2, 2014). "Transformers: Age of Extinction Super Bowl Trailer Preview". Comicbook.com. http://comicbook.com/blog/2014/02/02/transformers-age-of-extinction-super-bowl-trailer-preview/. Retrieved February 4, 2014.
- Kendrick, Ben (March 6, 2014). "‘Transformers: Age of Extinction’ Trailer Analysis, Photos, and Video". Screenrant.com. http://screenrant.com/transformers-4-trailer-analysis/. Retrieved March 6, 2014.
- "Transformers Bios". Hasbro.com. April 21, 2014. http://www.hasbro.com/transformers/en_US/bots.cfm. Retrieved April 21, 2014.
- Bay, Michael (May 8, 2014). "John Goodman And Ken Watanabe Join The Autobot Voice Cast in Michael Bay’s ‘Transformers: Age Of Extinction’". Michael Bay. http://michaelbay.com/2014/05/08/john-goodman-and-ken-watanabe-join-the-autobot-voice-cast-in-michael-bays-transformers-age-of-extinction/. Retrieved May 8, 2014.
- Vieira, Anthony (February 15, 2014). "‘Transformers: Age of Extinction’ Toy Images Reveal New Characters". Screenrant.com. http://screenrant.com/transformers-4-age-extinction-ny-toy-fair-2014/. Retrieved February 15, 2014.
- First look at Dinobot Slog
- Eisenberg, Eric (March 24, 2014). "Transformers: Age Of Extinction CinemaCon Footage Brings Dinosaurs, Explosions And More". Cinemablend.com. http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Transformers-Age-Extinction-CinemaCon-Footage-Brings-Dinosaurs-Explosions-More-42240.html. Retrieved March 25, 2014.
- Transformers: Age of Extinction Reveals Decepticon Junkheap - Cosmic Book News
- "GM's New Chevrolet Trax To Be Transfomer In AGE OF EXTINCTION". Comicbook.com. March 12, 2014. http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/nailbiter111/news/?a=95940. Retrieved March 12, 2014.
- Michael Bay (June 12, 2013). "Sonic RS Rally Car". Michael Bay. http://michaelbay.com/2013/06/12/sonic-rs/. Retrieved June 17, 2013.
- Vijayenthiran, Viknesh (June 17, 2013). "Chevrolet Sonic RS Rally Car Is the Latest to Join Transformers 4". Motor Authority. http://www.motorauthority.com/news/1084844_chevrolet-sonic-rs-rally-car-is-latest-to-join-transformers-4. Retrieved June 17, 2013.
- 参演《变形金刚4》 广汽传祺E-jet实拍_传祺GA3_国产新车-网上车市