kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:images videos games
|Regions with significant populations||
|Languages||Serbo-Croatian, Slovene, Macedonian||Religions||Atheism, Eastern Orthodoxy, Sunni Islam, Roman Catholicism||Related ethnic groups||Other Slavic peoples, especially South Slavs|
Yugoslavs is a national name used by a small number of South Slavs across the countries of the former Yugoslavia. Some say this name is for all people of South Slav heritage, including those of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Montenegro, Serbia and the presently disputed region of Kosovo, Slovenia, and the Republic of Macedonia.
- "Selected population profile in the United States - Yugoslavian (176-177)". American Community Survey 2008-2010 3-Year Estimates. United States Census Bureau. http://factfinder2.census.gov/bkmk/table/1.0/en/ACS/10_3YR/S0201//popgroup~585. Retrieved 2012-04-18.
- 2002 census in Republic of Serbia
- Ethnic Origin (247), Single and Multiple Ethnic Origin Responses (3) and Sex (3) for the Population of Canada
- Census of Population, Households and Dwellings in Montenegro 2011 Monstat – Statistical Office of Montenegro
- Slovenian census 2002 (in English)
- Croatian 2001 census, detailed classification by nationality
- Lenard J. Cohen. Broken bonds: Yugoslavia's disintegration and Balkan politics in transition. 2nd edition. Boulder, Colorado, USA: Westview Press, 1995. Pp. 4.