kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:web images videos games
Location of Haryana in India
|Coordinates (Chandigarh): Coordinates:|
|Statehood||1 November 1966|
|• Governor||Satyadev Narayan Arya|
|• Chief Minister||Manohar Lal Khattar (BJP)|
|• Deputy Chief Minister||Dushyant Chautala (JJP)|
|• Legislature||Unicameral (90 seats)|
|• Parliamentary constituency||Rajya Sabha 5 |
Lok Sabha 10
|• Total||44,212 km2 (17,070 sq mi)|
|• Density||573/km2 (1,480/sq mi)|
|• Density rank||11|
|• Additional official|
|• Total||7.84 lakh crore (US$130 billion)|
|• Per capita||251575 (US$4,300)|
|Time zone||UTC+05:30 (IST)|
|ISO 3166 code||IN-HR|
|HDI||0.704 (2017) (High)|
|^† Joint Capital with Punjab|
†† Common for Punjab, Haryana and Chandigarh.
|Symbols of Haryana|
Haryana (Hindustani pronunciation: [ɦərɪˈjaːɳaː]) is a state in the Republic of India. It is the birthplace of Hinduism. The main dialect spoken in the area is Haryanvi. The area is 17,122 square miles (44,350 km2). It is larger than Denmark but smaller than Estonia. In traditional Indian geography it falls under the North Indian zone.
Provincial symbols of Haryana
- "Haryana at a Glance". http://www.haryana.gov.in/knowharyana/haryanaglance.html. Retrieved 1 March 2016.
- "Report of the Commissioner for linguistic minorities: 52nd report (July 2014 to June 2015)". Commissioner for Linguistic Minorities, Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India. pp. 85–86. http://www.nclm.nic.in/shared/linkimages/NCLM52ndReport.pdf. Retrieved 16 February 2016.
- "Budget At Glance Haryana 2019-20: Per Capita Income" (PDF). Department of Economic and Statistical Analysis, Haryana Government. p. 9. http://web1.hry.nic.in/budget/Bgfinal.pdf. Retrieved 9 June 2019.
- "Sub-national HDI - Area Database" (in en). Institute for Management Research, Radboud University. https://hdi.globaldatalab.org/areadata/shdi/. Retrieved 24 October 2018.
- "Haryana Population Sex Ratio in Haryana Literacy rate data". Census Commission of India. http://www.census2011.co.in/census/state/haryana.html. Retrieved 13 August 2017.