kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:web images videos games
Like other types of laws and values in other religions, the subject of Jewish ethics tries to provide answers for many moral questions. It has gone through major changes over the past 2000 years. The halakha addresses a large number of problems that are related to all kinds of ethics.
- The Schlesinger Institute for Jewish Medical Ethics
- Jewish Ethics at myjewishlearning.com
- Society of Jewish Ethics
- Jewish Bioethics, from Jerusalem's Darche Noam Educational Institute
- Bioethics for clinicians: Jewish bioethics - Canadian Medical Association Journal article
- Jewish Encyclopedia entry on ethics