kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:web images videos games
Kanagawa is in the southeastern corner of the Kantō Plain. The prefecture is between Tokyo on the north, the foothills of Mount Fuji on the northwest, and the Sagami Bay and Tokyo Bay on the south and east. The western border is shared with Yamanashi Prefecture and Shizuoka Prefecture.
There are nineteen cities in Kanagawa Prefecture:
Towns and villages
National Parks are established in about 23% of the total land area of the prefecture.
Shrines and Temples
- Provinces of Japan
- Prefectures of Japan
- List of regions of Japan
- List of islands of Japan
- Kawasaki Frontale
- Shonan Bellmare
- Yokohama F.C.
- Nussbaum, Louis-Frédéric. (2005). "Kanagawa" in Japan Encyclopedia, p. 466; "Kantō" at p. 479.
- Nussbaum, "Yokohama" at pp. 1054-1055.
- Nussbaum, "Provinces and prefectures" at p. 780.
- Hammer, Joshua. (2006). Yokohama Burning: the Deadly 1923 Earthquake and Fire that Helped Forge the Path to World War II, p. 278.
- Japan Ministry of the Environment, "General overview of area figures for Natural Parks by prefecture"; retrieved 2012-3-13.
- "Nationwide List of Ichinomiya," p. 2; retrieved 2012-3-14.