kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:web images videos games
New Brunswick (postal abbreviation NB) is a province in the eastern part of Canada. The capital city of New Brunswick is Fredericton. Other large cities are Saint John and Moncton. More than 750,000 people live in New Brunswick.
The English and French languages are both spoken in New Brunswick, and it is the only province in Canada where both languages are official. This is because about 33% of the people living in New Brunswick speak French.
- New Brunswick at the Open Directory Project
- Official site of the Government of New Brunswick
- Official site of Tourism New Brunswick
- New Brunswick at the Department of Canadian Heritage
- Maritime Tourism
- Symbols of New Brunswick
- New Brunswick Museum
- New Brunswick Lighthouses
- Historical and Genealogical Resources of New Brunswick historical census, birth, marriage and death records, immigration, settlement, biography, cemeteries, burial records, land records, First Nations and more
- From Louis to Lord: New Brunswick Elections, 1960–2003