kidzsearch.com > wiki
KidzSearch Safe Wikipedia for Kids.
|Type||Private NASDAQ: SONC|
|When it was created||Boardman, Ohio (July 23, 1964)|
|Headquarters||Sandy Springs, Georgia, United States|
Paul Brown (CEO)|
George Condos (COO & ARG President)
Rob Lynch (CMO & Brand President)
Nils Okeson (Chief Administrative Officer & General Counsel)
David Pipes (CFO)
|Things made||Fast food|
|Money earned||$1.2637 billion USD (2007)|
|Operating income||$ 9.4 million USD (2007)|
|Net income||$ 16.1 million USD (2007)|
There are Arby's location all around the world:
- Japan (closed in the 1980s)
- Netherlands (closed in the 1990s)
- United Kingdom
- Jordan (closed in late 1990s)
- Egypt (closed in late 1990s)
- "Triarc 2007 Annual Report". Triarc. http://media.corporate-ir.net/media_files/irol/67/67548/interactive07/try_2007_ar.pdf. Retrieved 2014-03-10.
- "Arby's Foundation Invests $3 Million In The Fight To End Childhood Hunger In Georgia". PR Newswire. http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/arbys-foundation-invests-3-million-in-the-fight-to-end-childhood-hunger-in-georgia-186340312.html. Retrieved 2014-04-01.