kidzsearch.com > wiki
department., and is not far from the border with Belgium, where in Dutch it is called RijselLua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Category handler/data' not found.. About two million people live in the urban area (conurbation) shared with Kortrijk and Tournai, which is the fifth largest in France behind Paris, Lyon, Marseille, and Toulouse.
- École pour l'informatique et les nouvelles technologies
- École spéciale de mécanique et électricité
- EDHEC Business School
- IÉSEG School of Management
- Institut catholique d'arts et métiers
- Institut supérieur européen de gestion group
- Institut supérieur européen de formation par l'action
There are two big railway stations in Lille with many trains to and from different places around France and Belgium. Most of these serve Lille-FlandresLua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Category handler/data' not found. station and are operated by SNCF, including the TGV high-speed service. The other big station, Lille-EuropeLua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Category handler/data' not found., has Eurostar trains to and from Brussels, Paris, and St Pancras station in London via the Channel Tunnel to the United Kingdom.
Public transport in Lille is made up of buses, two metro lines, and two tram lines to the nearby towns of Tourcoing and Roubaix. The metro system is one of the first in the world that does not have drivers.
Lille is twinned with:
- http://www.mairie-lille.fr/fr/Votre_Mairie/Relations_internationales/Jumelages Archived 2010-11-30 at the Wayback Machine (sister cities in french)